Thursday, October 17, 2013

Week 3 EOC: My Demographics

I fall under the generation Y Demographic, being born in 1993 makes me pretty close to technology social media and other such things. The text book say's that most children born in this generation were born using technology and knowing how to use technology this is very true I knew how to use a computer by 6 years old had internet most of my life and was around during the social media craze and smart phone technology phase that is taking over today's world. I agree with these statements because the end of the 90's began a whole new generation all new markets and technology to make money of off, come to think about this me being a audio major the whole reason why older engineers are going back to school is to use all these new digital audio technology and software such as, Pro-Tools and Avid, Photoshop, Logic and many many others. So being apart of this generation gives me a advantage in this world drastically changing by technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment