Thursday, October 17, 2013

Week 3 EOC: Making Money for Good

 The Company I have chosen for making money for good is a percussion company called Vic Firth. Coming from the founder Victor Firth he believes making the best quality and mallets is crucial to the serious percussionist and I agree with it entirely, and with making mallets and drum sticks comes the source trees wood, you have to cut them down and make them into mallets or drum sticks. With this Vic Firth has a very awesome and effective way of giving back for every tree they cut down they plant two trees in it's place so that there still is beautiful trees while they cut one down. I don't exactly know how many drum sticks can be made from a tree but I'm sure it's a large amount of sticks for a great or future percussionist to start playing and learning with. I love Vic Firth sticks and believe in there drive for good equipment for the serious percussionist.

No comments:

Post a Comment