Thursday, October 3, 2013

Week 1 Eoc: Great Customer service

 “Our whole goal … is for the Zappos brand to be about the very best customer service and customer experience"1 Marketing Creating and Capturing Customer Value pg 4

  I believe that more companies should have this slogan seen every where, I personally have had many great customer experiences such as the last time I went to guitar center
I need some new drums head's and I was short about 10$ for the bundle pack of drums heads I had just chosen to purchase. In this pack has 5 drums heads 3 for your tom tom's 1 for your bass drum and 1 for your snare drum
 knowing I need these heads the employee scanned his own employee card to get me a 10% off discount and he did that just so I can get the best out of my gear and have the best sound I could get for my band at the time. Seeing a service like that for a struggling musician is a breath of fresh air it isn't easy being a working gigging musician 
money for maintenance is hard to come by it's great when another fellow drummer helps out another drummer

No comments:

Post a Comment