Thursday, October 3, 2013

Week 1 Eoc: My voice

Having the mind of a percussionist is a gift and curse, how you ask? Well seeing any surface as a drum is one of those things wanting to bust out double paradiddles on a table or chair or desk is hard because you can't just drum where ever you please a lot of people find it annoying. But even still my passion for percussion is a fire that never leaves me, my mind is always on drums and how i can play them but my goal to all of this is to be a session player if you need a solid drummer for studio time or live shows i'm your guy playing with other people is the passion of drums for me because I take something away from playing another style or song that I never knew before until that day. Having several great teachers who showed me the ways I feel confident with my skills and professionalism i'm always on time and ready to rehearse. I've been playing for 5 years straight and my love of all music speaks to me in ways many people wouldn't understand the feeling of keeping the beat and keeping everyone attention is the best gift I feel I can give to this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment