Thursday, November 21, 2013

Week 8 EOC

For my creative content I plan on making a Voice over commercial for Henneforce fry mix in a pro tools session with some calm soothing music i'm not exactly sure yet on what choice, I also plan on having some comedy relief in the back round with a lot of sound effects like chicken's on a farm and a fryer that is in use and a chop block where you hear a chicken get beheaded and some sort of funny sound effects of people eating and being delighted by the product. I also plan on reciting my mission statement for Henneforce fryer. I plan on making a bold fact that our product is a for charity as well as profit and that 45% of our profit goes to the typhoon relief in the Phillipines and that our company is made for people who want love and happiness in there kitchen when they cook and that when your happily cooking in your house for your family that you also made a difference in someone else's life as well by purchasing our product and helping people who are have it harder than the average person. I plan on using a lot of effects and ambiance to the recording to make the the charity aspect of our company I hopefully can use some news cast of the typhoon and show how hard it is right now in Asia where huge typhoons hit I want this to be released around the holidays so people can have delicious food and feel as if they made a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment